Answers to your common questions
Leasing fee: 50% of one month rent
Optional Annual Maintenance Survey: $175
Optional Annual Lease Renewal Package: $250
Black Light Test - $50
Advertising - $150
**Items 1-4 must be completed by an AMI vendor.**
- Lock Re-Key. Install deadbolts if needed on exterior doors.
- Check, replace (or add additional) Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors (if replacement/addition of detectors is not needed, only batteries will be replaced)
- Black light test
- Check all windows open, close and lock
- Light bulbs are all in working order
- Professional truck mounted steam cleaning of carpeting
- Interior cleaning (if needed)
- Additional items may need to be addressed and will be communicated to the property owner after a maintenance walk through of the property.
- a. Any habitability issues will need to be addressed per Colorado law and the property will need to meet all Federal, State and local regulations.
Utility payment (tracking water/sewer bill to prevent lien against property)
Verifying and confirming vendor insurance information
Year End Statements/Package
Create, establish, maintain and terminate tenancies with tenants
Coordinate and mediate maintenance requests
Execute and enforce lease agreement
Collect, account for and disperse security deposit
Billing, collection and overseeing eviction
Rental Unit Maintenance
Coordinate lawn & exterior maintenance
Interior maintenance – coordinating repairs required to maintain habitability.
Interior minor remodeling – coordinating minor painting, carpet replacement, vinyl flooring replacement and window covering installation.
- Interior and exterior photos to include area parks and amenities as needed
- Place sign
- Property Flyers
- Place all marketing ads with photos and virtual tours (tours are only available on vacant properties and when deemed necessary)
- Coordinate and pre-screen all showings at the property
- Process applications to include credit reports, criminal and eviction reports, landlord references, employment/income verification
- Negotiate, draft and sign lease agreement including all required disclosures and addendums
- Collect security deposit and first month’s rent prior to tenant move in.
- Coordinate and confirm completion of property make ready to include lock rekey, check or replace smoke/CO detector, window locks, light bulbs, professional carpet clean, activate property condition report, create and follow up needed repair list.
- Begin interior and exterior Property Condition Report and Move In Condition Report (which includes photos for AMI’s records).
- Reminder notification 60 days before the lease expires
- Recommendations regarding rent changes and current rental market
- Lease renewal package presented to tenant 40 days prior to lease expiration date
- Negotiation of lease length, terms, rental rate and follow-up
- Detailed property condition report listing any damage or wear & tear
- Photos of the interior and exterior of the property
- Preventative maintenance suggestions
- Property improvement suggestions
- For questions about new account set up, bookkeeping, rent payments, on line accounts, owner statements Barbara@assuredrpm.com
- For questions about maintenance or maintenance surveys Maintenance@assuredrpm.com
- For questions about Sales, Leasing, Referrals, lease renewals, available rental showings Leasing@assuredrpm.com
- For questions about legal issues or general inquiries email@example.com
For more information about Lakewood Property Management, please visit our educational blog page.